MEET US

PETER BENNETT
An amazing model scout with over 15 years the the fashion and modeling industry with top discoveries including, Amanda Moore (IMG) and Iveta Vitola (WILHELMINA NYC).
Peter was the vice-president of NYMC or New York Model Contracts for 10 years; traveling to over 200 cities a year looking for the most beautiful people in the world.
Since, he has created "Model Scout Bennett" a model scouting company and "Peter Bennett Photography"... you can view Peter's photo work in multiple models portfolio in most agencies websites.LINDA BENNETT
Over 50 years in the modeling/ entertainment/ fashion industry.
The owner and creator of NYMC or New York model Contracts. She has found and placed hundreds of actors and models over the years, Theresa Aline, Amy Wesson, Bekah Jenkins, etc...
After retiring in 2001, she couldn't stand not having something to do in the modeling world, so after hearing her son Peter Bennett's plan for a small boutique model scouting company, she could resist. Acting as co-owner of Model Scout Bennett and lead model scout, she not only delivers the greatest talent to the agencies in NYC, ATL, MIA, and LA... she also properly develops and transforms potential into perfection.

Linda also has become a fashion icon on the Emerald Coast by writing for the local newspapers in her very own fashion article. She is now syndicated in over 300 newspapers online! Covering the latest trends and fashion events that this area has to offer.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.5.10

    Hello my name is Monica. My 6 year old daughter asked me how can she be a model, she want to be a model since she was 4. I don't know how can I help her? Can you help us , my email is cebollafoster@hotmail.com
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.8.10

    Hey, my name is Kiersten. I'm 14 years old and i've always been interested in modeling, but have never had a chance to get into it. I'm hoping you can help. My e-mail is kierstenrhgc@yahoo.com
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.11.10

    I miss you guys sooooooooo much, its been way too long are you going to be home for the holidays?


    -from a piece of P.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12.2.11

    Hi Linda! This is Emily Fedonczak. I'm Kinsey West's sister. I'm interested in modeling. You got Kinsey so far in the modeling business so I decided I would talk to you. I have the VERY curly hair Kinsey possesses. I'm blond, 5'4 and one-eighth, bluish gray eyes (green tint), I'm fair, and I have a few freckles. I currently have braces (which stinks!). I'm getting my braces off in about 1 and three- fourths years. I (basically) have Kinsey's personality and build.
    I'm sorry this is so long! My email address is ehfhorsey@KOL.com Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous13.12.11

    Hey! My name is paige zosh and ive always been interested in modeling but i have no idea where to start! I am 5'8 with light blonde hair and blue eyes. I am sixteen years old,115 pounds. I hope you can help me! My email address is paigezosh@gmail.com. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Kimber Marie Burgin , I am a 5'8 model and would love to go further , please let me know . You can reach me at (208)-755-2253, or kburgin32@gmail.com
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, My name is Amber Nicole Parks. I'm 18 years old, 5'7, black hair, black eyes. I weigh 135 pounds and I'm a size 4. I can also wear a 5 sometimes. I'm very interested in modeling. I'm very photogenic and can see myself with a modeling career.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter has been talking about modeling I don't know if it would be something she would fit in she is 12 and 1/2 she is 5 foot 5 and 122 pounds wears a size 0 and a size woman 10 shoe
    I don't even know how to begin in the adventure if she fits in it at all?
    My e-mail is jessicarooks22@yahoo.com if you could help please

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter has been talking about modeling I don't know if it would be something she would fit in she is 12 and 1/2 she is 5 foot 5 and 122 pounds wears a size 0 and a size woman 10 shoe
    I don't even know how to begin in the adventure if she fits in it at all?
    My e-mail is jessicarooks22@yahoo.com if you could help please

    ReplyDelete